
If you play Farmville and you're looking for the Jacaranda Tree, two things must happen:
- It must be giftable by a player already in Level 100 (*). (I'm unable to gift it at this time)
- You must be a Facebook friend who's also playing Farmville.
I still have a long way to go before I get there. Eventually, I'll make it there.
Meanwhile, my hands are full with Cafe World and Farmville and the winery I just started. Thus that's the least I'll worry about for now.
I'm just serving others by gifting, fertilizing farms, purchasing bakery, spa, and winery goods from friends, and snagging bushels from them (of course they get 10 XP per visit). As you see I'm a little bit too busy to worry about it at this point since I have a long way to go.
My two cents...
(*) Source: Farmville Forum - http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=675272&highlight=jacaranda
No comments:
Post a Comment