Want To Fertilize My Crops And Feed The Chickens?

When you get a chance, please fertilize the crops and
feed the chickens. No walking. Thanks in advance. If
you can, send me some eggs too.
Go To The Farm Now

Friday, January 15, 2010

Does Mystery Eggs Help Make Farmville For More Fun

Playing Farmville for fun is one thing...

How about all these mystery stuff.

During Christmas, we the different color presents. At that time, I was curious what's in those presents. I was a mystery to me what's in them.

Well when I open those presents, I got a bunch of stuff, like 1, 5, 10, or 15 fuel refills, a lighted gift (forgot what they were called) that I sold for 2000 coins each, a brown chicken, a black chicken, and a golden chicken, just to name a few.

Now that the different colored presents are over, now remains the mystery eggs.

Mystery eggs come in white, black, brown, or gold. They are respectively laid by white, black, brown, or golden chickens. You can get a golden chicken from any of those eggs, although your chances of getting them diminish if the eggs were laid by either the brown, black, or white chickens. I even got a golden chicken from a white mystery egg, but that happened only once. My daughter got two golden chickens from the white myster eggs. Basically it's a matter of being there at the right time. You can also get multiple fuel refills or other gifts from any of these eggs.

Most of the time, you get chickens.

If you don't want what you get from the mystery eggs, you can always sell it for coins. That's what I do. Every little gift counts since it adds up for that villa that you probably wanted to purchase. I'm gearing up to purchase my 3rd villa. All that proves to the reader is I earned it through the several thousand plots of plowing, planting, and plowing, and spending the coins wisely. But that's another story.

However, make sure that when you get a mystery egg, you share it with your facebook friends who may play farmville. When you contribute, we all know why we play farmville for fun.

Don't just send gifts. Tell them about the mystery eggs you found.

No comments:

Post a Comment