If I had more time to play Farmville, I would plant Blackberries (unless you get a 7-day subscription to plant the White Corn which supersedes all this) since it's the most profitable and the #1 XP getter for Farmville. Since you get 2 XPs added per plot every four hours (1 for plow and 1 for plant), you theoretically get 12 XPs per day. Allowing time to harvest, plow, and plant plus time for you to get some sleep, I would say that you get between 6 to 8 XPs per day.
What if you don't have that much time to play Farmville, but want to keep up? Depends on what your schedule is. If you can get to the computer on a daily basis and can wait 24 hours, I would plant Peas (3 XPs to plant, 1 XP to plow) since you get 4 XPs per plot. This is the most profitable and XP-getting 1-day crop to work with and still be able to keep up with your neighbors.
I'm sure you have one hour a day to play Farmville and plant Peas. Otherwise, I suggest you plant the 2, 3, or 4-day crops.
If you don't care about XPs, then just plant trees and collect animals. At least none of them expire if you don't harvest them. Although it's possible to get a villa without planting crops, it would just take an awful long time, but that's another story.
Well, off to work. Next I'll talk about Two-day crops...
Want To Fertilize My Crops And Feed The Chickens?
When you get a chance, please fertilize the crops and
feed the chickens. No walking. Thanks in advance. If
you can, send me some eggs too.
Go To The Farm Now
feed the chickens. No walking. Thanks in advance. If
you can, send me some eggs too.
Go To The Farm Now
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment