Want To Fertilize My Crops And Feed The Chickens?

When you get a chance, please fertilize the crops and
feed the chickens. No walking. Thanks in advance. If
you can, send me some eggs too.
Go To The Farm Now

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Withering Was Disabled???

I noticed that I planted blueberries but nine hours after they were ready for harvest, they were still available for harvest. (Note that blueberries harvest in four hours and wither four hours after that.) I know by that time, they should have been withered, but for some reason, there were getting some complaints from some users about Farmville not loading.

So what did zynga do about it? While they work on the issues, they disabled withering for the meantime. I won't be surprised if they already put it back up.

To be honest with you, we can't play farmville for fun if withering is disabled. Withering keeps the fun in farmville because there's always something to discuss about the game with friends.

However, if Farmville is not consistently loading, then there's a system problem and they better get working on it or zynga (the developer for farmville) is going to have a bunch of very unhappy patrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment